Monday, February 25, 2013
- What is Praedial Larceny?
- Offences of Praedial Larceny.
- Steal the whole / any part of agricultural produce in any place.
- With the intent to steal, cut, break, uproot or otherwise damage the whole or any agricultural produce in any place.
- Steal any agricultural produce at any stage in the process of manufacture.
-Dishonestly receive or unlawfully obtain any agricultural produce which has been stolen or otherwise unlawfully obtained.
- Any person who contravenes any provision of subsection (1) commits an offence of Praedial Larceny and is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or to imprisonment of a term not exceeding two(2) years or both.